Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm HERE!

J'arrive en France!

After relatively painless travel from the states...I have made it to Paris. I am extremely jet lagged right now; I just woke up from a three-hour nap (because I only slept for 2-hours on the plane). I am going to go walk around for a bit and try and get a little more adjusted to the time...it's 3:30PM here and I do need to get used to being up! The weather here is gorgeous about 75 degrees and sunny...so I am going to go explore and, hopefully, not get lost. Tomorrow, I am going to try and get my cellphone set up...what a busy day that will be!

Off for a midday stroll (maybe to the Eiffel Tower?)
-Alex


2 comments:

  1. So jealous...give Allie and Lexi a big hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a midday stroll to the eiffel tower, eh? I can almost smell the crepes just thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete