Thursday, September 16, 2010

Less than ONE WEEK!

Bonjour tout le monde!

Well, I leave on Monday for Paris! I'll be arriving Tuesday, September 21 at about 7:30AM via US Airways...and from there, we'll see what happens.

I need to be in Tours no later than October 1, 2010 for the orientation program, but I am arriving early to spend a few days in Paris with my best friend's aunt, to figure out my housing situation, and to handle all the formalities of French bureaucracy (social security, socialized healthcare, banking, etc...). My biggest concern is not having housing figured out...I have been searching the internet and have been in contact with a handful of people in Tours. However, everyone assures me that it is not a problem because it is very easy to do upon arrival. We'll see...

As for my contact information...like a phone number or address in France, I am not quite sure yet. I will keep you all posted.

Wish me the best of luck!
-Alex

1 comment: