Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Housing...CHECK! Bank Account...CHECK!

I can check two more boxes, as of an hour ago!

[X] Find Housing

[X] Open a French Bank Account

Below is my address in France! feel free to send me TONS of things family, friends, and strangers who read this blog...I move in on October 6, 2010 (so if it leaves the states this week, it will be chez moi in time)!

M. Alexander JUE
chez M. Gerard BOIVIN
280 Rue Victor Hugo
37000 Tours
FRANCE


And, of course a picture of the place! My bedroom is where the open window is...don't be creepin on me! :)





Well, that is all for now. My day should get slightly more exciting because tonight I will be meeting about 10 other English assistants who are teaching in Tours! And, tomorrow, I find out my school!

Love you all, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment