Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chateau d'Amboise

I went on my first chateau visit today! It was a beautiful day in France...about 75*, full sun, and no clouds. All in all, a great day to visit Amboise (about 30 minutes by car from Tours). I went on a mini-roadtrip with another assistant (Emma) and her two friends; we drove to Amboise (instead of taking the train) because Emma has a car!

Amboise is not the largest chateau in the Loire Valley, but it was a good one to start with. It is home to Leonardo da Vinci's remains and home, so that was pretty cool to see. Check out the chateau at: http://www.chateau-amboise.com/.

Here are some of my pictures from my visit today:










Well, that's all for now...I am going to go talk to KAITLYN! :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like something out of a fairy tale lol. Why can't we have cool places like that here? I'm loving your blog/picture!!!

    ReplyDelete